The Blue Awards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awards for Movies and Music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JD's messages to me <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

JD's messages to me <3 Empty
PostSubject: JD's messages to me <3   JD's messages to me <3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Awww, that was amazing!
1) That was really thoughtful because you actually took the time to say what you felt. I am honored as well because I know you are a huge fan but more than that, you are an awesome buddy. And I really do think of you as a good friend. So, never forget that.
2) You did that incredibly well. I am impressed! And I could tell it totally came from your heart. For that, I am truly thankful. It might not sound like much but it is without question, the best message I have ever received from someone.
3) You sound really latino, and pretty damn adorable. So, never put yourself down again! Okay?
4) Yea... that was awesome.

I actually did get a bit choked up because I never heard such warm things before that were basically about me and about what someone thought of me and what I might have changed in that person's life. It is real sweet. I totally meant adorable in the best possible way.
Back to top Go down
https://theblueawards.forumotion.com

JD's messages to me <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blue Awards :: Soap Opera :: History of Nominations-
Jump to: